1. Identify new markets and potential customers, retention from assigned customers and growth of net revenue for the accounts to meet or exceed sales volumes, revenues and profitability plans.
2. Maintains existing customers through follow up and service customers in a professional and timely manner to growth the business.
3. Follow up sales leads, analysis business possibilities, assist to complete quotation according to the requirement of accounts.
4. Align with company strategy to promote company’s new products / services.
5. Interact regularly with Customer Service and Operations managers, and develop close and cooperative relation with operation staff to make sure customer's need met.
6. Continuously to find new ways of improving service levels and efficiencies by communicating with customer, to fulfill their expectations in operation review meetings and support for implementation or improvements.
1. University graduate or equivalent qualification.
2. Minimum 5 years’ experience in logistics industry with successful track record in sales environment.
3. Knowledge and experience in logistics management, freight solutions and other supply chain-related services.
4. Customer oriented with ability to establish strong relationships and interact effectively with customers at various levels.
5. Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
6. Global and strategic perspective and able to manage diversity.
7. Strong leadership skills and is able to motivate others with excellent interpersonal skills.
8. Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational and planning skills.
9. Excellent in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese).
10.Good PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.