To provide quality merchandising service to customers, through order coordination and follow-up, to assist in the achievement of division’s business objectives.
1. Follow up orders with vendors, customers, and internal parties to ensure customer satisfaction and on-time delivery
- Review Purchase Orders
- Communicate customers’ requirements to factories
- Handle customers’ enquiries
- Monitor production status
2. Arrange sample submission to customers for approval
- Check samples
- Pack and send samples
3. Maintain strong business relationships with vendors for product development and
- Urge documents from factories, e.g. vendor review reports
- Maintain strong business relationships through regular contacts with factories
4. Assist in the Product Development process to ensure that products meet customers’
quality and budget requirements
- Source material or accessories
5. Perform other duties as assigned by Management
1. Education Level: College or university graduated.
2. Years of Experience: 3 years experiences in Buying/Trading office.
3. Language Skills: Good command of Written English.
4. Computer Skills: Able to use Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, etc) professionally.